India’s arms build-up: a future threat to Pakistan
Print Only. New customers only.
- motts applesauce coupon 2019;
- Pakistan-Russia to sign $ 9 billion arms deal - Pakistan - Dunya News.
- Turkey Books $3 billion in Pakistani Defence Deals.
- hotukdeals pampers nappies.
- internet wines free shipping coupon.
- past deals on the view.
Sale Terms and Conditions apply. Learn more and compare subscriptions. Or, if you are already a subscriber Sign in.
Submit a Comment
Close drawer menu Financial Times International Edition. Search the FT Search.
World Show more World. US Show more US.
Russia and Pakistan: A New Arms Deal on the Horizon? – Defense Security Monitor
Companies Show more Companies. Reports quoted Konstantin Makienko, the deputy director of the Moscow-based defense think tank Center for Analysis of Strategies and Technologies. Pakistan was the 9th largest importer of major weapons in the world, while the country witnessed a staggering 36 per cent decrease in arms imports during the last five years, according to a report by the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute SIPRI published last year.
SIPRI revealed that China continues to be the largest exporter of weapons to Pakistan, accounting for an astonishing 70 per cent of the total arms imports of the South Asian country. The United States of America US is second on the list, with a 12 per cent share in the export of weapons to the nation.
- Choose your subscription!
- Pakistan-Russia to sign $ 9 billion arms deal!
- UK selling tens of millions of pounds worth of arms to India and Pakistan.
- India's arms build-up: a future threat to Pakistan - Daily Times.
The Russian Federation, which has warmed up ties with Pakistan in recent years, is third, and has a 5. India's belligerence. In The News. Pakistan was the 9th largest importer of major weapons in the world last year.